Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The First... duh duh duhhhhhhhhhhh

Okay -

So I'm trying this. And its mainly for you Desiree... because I honestly don't know what other person in this world would be attall interested in reading my random thoughts. (Not that you're interested but...

Right now I'm annoyed. AS US-UA-L... I bet you can't imagine that?

I dislike indirect people. I hate indirect comments... everyone does it too - and women are notorious for passive agressiveness or being 'vague.' I see this at work all the time - working with other various ages of women - and I begin to wonder if my personal 'sifter' is broken. You know the one... the tool that prevents you from belching out any comment that comes to your mind like - "your breath stinks" or "you should never wear that tie ever again" or "you are probably one of the ugliest people i have ever seen and its almost offensive."

Which brings me to my previous point... how is it that women and people in general have such a problem with being indirect when I struggle with saying exactly whats on my mind? I don't understand it... I'm rude. Sure. Sometimes. Overall I say exactly what people want me to say - and I say it nicely.

Them : "Isn't she the cutest little girl you've ever seen?"
Me: "Yes. She is adorable."

But what I really think is...
Me: "Not really... Her eyes are far apart and she looks like a monkey with all that hair..."

But... haha... I plead the 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment